Yes to both! I created my accounts, mentioned it to my teenage boys and they said I was too old! Very funny:0) Joke is on them when I re-voke their computer privileges!
Excellent Gena! I hope you connect with a few people and have some fun. You don't have to be friends with your kids on Facebook. You don't do all the things that they do in the real world, so you don't have to do everything they do in the FB world either. Create your own world, be yourself and have some fun with it. Good luck with those kids without computer privileges too! Yikes!
2 comments:
Did you add your boys to your Facebook? Or are they just too cool :-)
I guess you do have the upper hand.
Excellent Gena! I hope you connect with a few people and have some fun. You don't have to be friends with your kids on Facebook. You don't do all the things that they do in the real world, so you don't have to do everything they do in the FB world either. Create your own world, be yourself and have some fun with it.
Good luck with those kids without computer privileges too! Yikes!
Post a Comment